Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rest day and The Workout the World Forgot




Today I felt a little sore from the 100 burpees , but I am still pretty psyched that I finished in less than five minutes. I still think I can do better , but for the moment I am satisfied. How about 100 unbroken burpees? or maybe I will go for the 300 club. I have done 255 before , but in a very random 20 min pattern. If you are interested in a very sick cardio workout that lasts longer than 100 burpees check out crossfitomaha.com


In my core class tonight we did the following
Movement prep:
Hip Crossover
Calf stretch
Inverted Hamstring
Lunge with a twist

followed by

3 rounds of
T push ups 10
Reverse Hypers 20

Rest 2 min

3 rounds of
Renegade rows 10
20 Sit ups 20

Todays food
I have been so hungry all day today . I couldnt figure out if I have just been actually hungry or if I have had an off ratio of Carbs to protein. Either way I ate loads of food today .
Breakfast
6 Eggs ( 2 whole,4white) 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 20 raisins and a spoonful of peanut butter
Lunch
6 oz baked chicken breast with two oranges and an apple
Snack
6 oz Ny Strip, with 2 cups Broccoli and 1 cup Brussels sprouts
Dinner
6 oz Baked chicken breast and a killer Eggplant , green beens and artichoke salad.
I munched on several different fruits all day , oranges, apples and such. Almonds.
I ate , in my opinion some pretty decent food but probably a little too much , but damn I was hungry all day today .



No comments:

Post a Comment