Friday, February 19, 2010

Progression Ladder

for time;
1 chin up the 1st minute, 2 front squat - 135#/95# the 2nd minute, 3 chin ups the 3rd minute, 4 front squat - 135#/95# the 4th minute,5chip ups the 5th minute, 6 front squats - 135#/95# the 6th minute ...for as many minutes
(take bar from rack each time; Chin ups are with supine hands , chin breaks vertical on chin ups)

I ended up with 14 mins plus 12 chin ups. Legs felt so strong today . The weight felt so light. The chin ups on the other hand were something of an issue. After 11 mins I could only chip away at the count two or three at a time. I really thought I would have made 20 mins on this ladder. I have to get stronger on chin ups and pull ups. I really liked this workout , short, fast and intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment