Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Prowler Simulator round 2

Prowler Simulator

Push a 3,000 lb. 2006 Volvo station Wagon 75 meters. X 7 add 7 burpees at the end of every round.
2 min rest between rounds.

Holy S#$% , this kicked my ass. The burpees were not a problem, the last 20 meters pushing the car were a nightmare on my legs.
The two minutes rest were just about right. I wanted to keep the rest ratio at 1:2 . I was definitely unsure how long It would take me push the car and complete 7 burpees. The first 4 rounds were around 54 secs. The 5th round was around 50 secs. I think it was the music. The 6th round I barely finished under 1 min. The 7th round my legs were mush and I think my time was 1min 7sec and I was so glad to have finished.
The only problem today was I had to do this by myself. Extremely difficult to push the ca,r steer the car and stop the car alone. I think maybe my times would be better if I could have had someone pilot the car.





No comments:

Post a Comment