Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Air Force WOD"


"Air Force WOD"
For time:
20 Thrusters
20 Sumo Dead-lift High Pulls
20 Push Jerks
20 Overhead Squats
20 Front Squats

Weight is 98/63 pounds.

At the top of every minute, including the start of the workout, you must perform 4 legit burpees. You then have the rest of the minute to get in as many reps as possible of each exercise, in the order listed. You can't move on to the next exercise until the one you're on is completed.

If you are in the middle of a rep when the buzzer goes off, complete that, and only that rep before dropping down for the
required 4 burpees.

My time was 4:27

I am really happy with this time and this WOD. This workout really suits me. All of these lifts are my favorites. Don't get me wrong this WOD absolutely pummeled me. I laid on the floor for at least 10 minutes after finishing just trying to focus on getting my lungs to stop burning and to not throw up on myself.
This was the first WOD in the Crossfit Mid Western Sectionals. I think I might try the Second WOD later this week or next. You can see the results of the competition so far at www.scores2010.crossfit.com
Great WoD felt great before and after. I think last night was the first night I got some real sleep since the Superbowl .

No comments:

Post a Comment