Thursday, February 18, 2010

2,2,2,2,2, Amrap 10 min



2,2,2,2,2, of Push Jerk
95 kg, 100 kg, 105 kg, 110 kg 115 kg,
Amrap in 10 min of
5 Handstand push ups
10 box jumps
15 Back Extensions

I ended up with 8 rounds plus 9 Back extensions, The hspu and box jumps were easy. The back extensions were the real issue here. The back extensions are a weakness that I will continue to work on. I loved the push jerks today. I did feel really strong. I think I could have done more weight but the gym I have to train at is not really the kind of place you can dump heavy weight from above your head if you miss . So I did not want to press my luck.

Core class tonight
Movement prep ::
Hip crossover
Scorpion
Calf stretch
Lunge w/twist
inverted hamstring

Physioball routine::
T's
Russian twist
L's
Glute bridge march on ball

5 rounds of
knees to elbows 10
Physio Ball Pikes 10

Todays food::
Breakfast 6 eggs (2 whole, 4 whites =28g protein) scrambled with 1 tomato diced, 15 almonds and two oranges
Post work out fuel , protein shake ( about 30g protein)
Lunch 6 oz beef tenderloin , brocoli and cauliflower salad two cups of each steamed. A handfull of almonds
Snack 1 apple, 1 orange, 100 g of 4% fat smoked ham delhi style.
Dinner 6 oz baked chicken breast seasoned with lemon pepper and olive oil. Oven baked sweet potatoe chips, Asparagus and a handfull of mixed berries for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment