Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cardio & TGU'S



10 X 100 meter sprint
36 secs rest
8 X 80 meter sprint
28 secs rest
6 X 60 meter sprint
21 secs rest
4 X 40 meter sprint
16 secs rest
One of my all time favorite cardio workouts. I definitely hate to run anything more than a 5k. I just can not stand it. So I usually focus on running as hard and as fast as possible and vary the distances and rest times to target the different energy pathways.
Overall the sprints felt great . My legs carried me pretty well today. Lungs felt great.

All this after skiing for 5 hours. Great day

Thursday night core class :: 50 Turkish Get Ups followed by plank roll on physio ball 8 reps X 3

Breakfast:: 1/2 cup oatmeal , 20 or so raisens and a spoonful of peanut butter in the oatmeal with 4 eggs scrambled ( 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites).

Snack:: While skiing I ate an orange and some beef jerky.

No comments:

Post a Comment