Thursday, February 11, 2010

21-15-9

21-15-9 of

Power Snatch 98 lbs
L Pull ups

for a time


Followed by

Tabata this

20 secs work 10 sec rest X 8

Dr. Izumi Tabata published research that demonstrated that this interval protocol produced remarkable increases in both anaerobic and aerobic capacity.


Set the treadmill at 15% incline crank the speed up to a pace you could hold for about 1 min and get to work.
Really incredible , I felt like I was breathing fire.

My time for the first met-con was 10:12 . I didn't have a problem with the snatches. The L Pull ups were a different matter all together. Significantly harder than regular pull ups. I think I will definitely start performing a few of these in my warm ups from now on.

Nutrition:: Power Pancakes 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flower, 1/2 cup protein powder, 3 cups non-fat milk, 8 egg whites, 1 tablespoon peanut butter,1 tablespoon olive oil. Makes about 15 thin pancakes. Cook some blueberries to add to the top of each cake. About three of these and I am stuffed
Lunch; I had left over pork fillet from last nights dinner. With broccoli and cauliflower and sweet potatoes.
Dinner; I will have 5 oz of baked Salmon with asparagus. Home made merlot butter to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment