Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A deck of cards goes a long way


I hope every one had a wonderful Christmas. So much food and candy was consumed at my family's home. During Christmas I just ate and ate and ate. My family and I played card games most of the day while drinking coffee to stay awake. After awhile I felt uncomfortable and needed to burn some energy. I used the Deck of cards that we were playing with and put together a little workout.
Spades were weighted squats, Clubs were air squats, Hearts were sit ups and Diamonds were push ups. Face cards are worth ten. I just grabbed random family members for the weighted squats. I picked them up Fireman style. In Front of the fireplace I just flipped a card over and did what ever the required exercise and rep was. Keep going until the deck is finished. The heaviest I squatted was my brother the lightest my sister. A total of 95 reps per exercise. Sometimes you get a couple of spades back to back. Fun and easy to do in my living room with my family chipping in on the. A deck of cards can go a long ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment