Friday, March 19, 2010

A


Dead lifting again today. Moving up in weight and down in reps. Really focusing on getting my lower back strong, Starting to see big improvements in my grip strength and leg strength. I have not been using the supine grip preferring to get my grip strong in stead. Today I did 3x15 Really focusing on strict form . Keeping a rigid lumbar spine. I have been dead lifting lots lately . I have injured my back in the Dead lift about 3 months ago and I am just trying to get stronger here.

Core class tonight

Movement prep
Hip crossover6@
Scorpion stretch
Inverted hamstring
Forward lunge w/twist

Physio ball routine
P.B. Push ups 10
Lower body lateral roll 10

Workout
50 Physio ball sit ups
tabata side plank with one knee to the chest ( 20 secs work,10 secs rest X8)
50 Physio ball sit ups


I have been really off the wagon with my diet as of lately, I have been drinking loads of alcohol and eating way too much pizza at work. The reason I think is that I have just been way to lazy to prepare food in advance. Instead going to work with out any food and then I get hungry and I am forced to eat crap. I feel like I have everything back under control. I have been eating loads of fish , salmon, lately. The last three days anyway. We have really fresh fish here in Norway. Cheap too! Tons of Veggies , Tomatoes, Zucchini , Cauliflower, Broccoli, Asparagus, onions, every pepper I can get my hands on, Brussels sprouts. They are surprisingly good when cooked in the pizza oven at my work.
Today I had a really good protein shake for breakfast. I have a bag of frozen berries from the supermarket. Black, Rasp, blue , red, all sorts of berries. Toss two cups of mixed berries in the blender with a couple scoops of chocolate protein powder and blend. Really delicious and I felt great afterwards.
For lunch I had 6 oz baked Salmon, with a steamed salad of Peas, Cauliflower, Tomatoes, Zucchini, Pretty good eating. I am full and I have a ton of energy. I really took the zone method to heart on these two meals. If you have not read about the zone diet then you need to . Brilliant way to look at food.

No comments:

Post a Comment