Monday, January 10, 2011

Workout of the Day


3 rounds for a time
50 double unders
30 kettle bell swings
15 GHD sit ups

Finished in 11 mins 07 secs

I was so stupid sore today. Legs and arms are toast. As well as energy. I tried to get as much sleep as possible last night. Somewhere around 9 hours. Even so I had a hard time getting primed for this workout. I spent a good 15 minutes on a solid dynamic warm up. I wasn't feeling it today so I backed off a little.
I don't actually have a kettle bell. I took my straps from my gymnastic rings and cinched it up tight around the middle of my sandbag. The bag weighs about 40 lbs. This worked pretty well.
I used the other strap to put around a picnic table in the park. I could just put my feet under the strap and lower off the end of the table to do the sit ups. Not a great performance today. This was a nice evening to be outside at the park getting a little workout in. I hope that with more rest I will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment